Experience the Real Cuba!
Amazing Cuban family style home cooked lunch in Playa Larga.
Reasons to travel with us to Cuba:
- We are both Cuban/American, first generation born in the U.S. Raised with a strong importance for retaining our heritage. This strong connection to our roots in Cuba and Miami allows us to deliver a tailor-made itinerary that helps you learn the Real Cuba!
- Our deep rooted connections and relationships with local Cuban people, biologists, ornithologists, naturalists and conservationists ensures that our trips support and promote local conservation projects.
- Surveys of IBA are taken on every trip
- Stay at Casa Particulares (Cuban BnB's) enjoy authentic family-style home cooked meals in Cuban homes, directly helping Cuban families!
- We work alongside our partner Optics for the Tropics, Inc to train and provide equipment to local biologists, naturalists and conservationists.
Below are local Cuban people we help and build relationships with on our People to People Cultural Exchange trips:
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
We'd be happy to help you, make this experience of a lifetime, a reality!
We hope to get the chance to share our Cuban culture with you and
introduce you to wonderful local Cuban people!
Copyright 2017 Nature is Awesome, LLC. All rights reserved.
Angel's cell 305-978-6925
Mariel's cell: 305-978-6407